Payment of 40% upon award and the remaining 60% until the day of the event. Once the payment deadline has expired, the outstanding amount will be subject to late payment interest.
The reservation of services is only considered accepted after receiving a document via email with this confirmation and with the data necessary to process the invoice.
If the action is canceled by the Client after award, the Client will have to pay: · Up to 30 days before: 15% · Up to 20 days before: 30% · Up to 15 days before: 50% · Up to 7 days before 100%
The proposal is valid for 30 days.
The values presented include VAT at the rate of 23% (except situations clearly specified in the proposal).
All activity is covered by Civil Liability Insurance, which covers material and non-material damages to third parties and Customers, which may be attributed to it in the course of its performance.
Insured capital: €3,500.00 treatment costs and €20,000.00 for death or permanent disability. All expenses exceeding these capitals will be the responsibility of the Customer.
Preparation and execution of the action Technical support
Activities and visits to parks or natural reserves, beaches, monuments, spaces classified as architectural heritage, and certain places require the appropriate authorization issued by the guardianship and/or responsible entities, and the type of opinion to be issued is the exclusive responsibility of these bodies, It is advisable that the award of the service includes a period of 15 days to comply with the normal procedures to obtain the opinion within a reasonable period of time.
Carrying out activities outside is guaranteed by favourable weather conditions. Whenever these weather conditions are adverse that put the safety of the activity at risk of the activity to be carried out, it may be cancelled.
Have health conditions that allow you to participate in the action without putting your health or that of other participants at risk· Minor participants (under 18 years old) must have written authorization from their parents or guardians, or be accompanied by them· For personal accident insurance purposes, Momentos Fantásticos needs to receive, by email, up to two days before any activity, the following details of participants: Name, ID number and date of birth.
Physical condition and health status of participants · Responsibility for participating in the action.
Photographs taken of participants during the activities may be used to promote the company, namely catalogues, website, etc. In the event that it is necessary for us to participate in a meeting, change the proposal or request clarification desired by you, we will maintain from now on our full availability.
These Terms and Conditions are in effect since 08/22/2023.